Monday, December 17, 2007

A short one for Mary Todd

So I can go back to enjoying my birthday. It's felt like just another day. I know all birthdays are like that, but today went by even more quickly than usual. Work was busy, I had an hour to myself. Tomorrow I only have my day job, no Teavana, so I think tomorrow will be better off. I'll go to a nice dinner, we'll grab the tree, all and all it'll be quite lovely. And I'm sure I'll be able to celebrate somehow once people get back. I don't know when or where, but we will. And if not? New year's will be enough. Hell, Steph will be there from what I understand. At least, she's coming home.

Mom got me a cook book, some Wallace and Gromit, and some stop-motion animated Christmas movies. The cook book is really cool, I can't wait to dig into it for Christmas dinner, and the Christmas movies will be good to put on while setting up the tree. I would have loved to have sat down with Shayne and watch the Wallace and Gromit, but I guess I can't. They'll be good college/travel fare, though.

Like I said, just a quick post tonight, I want to go to sleep, and I'm going to need to respond to all these facebook messages. No deep analysis tonight. So Happy Birthday to me. Woo.

No comments: