Thursday, December 13, 2007

Real Quick

I have to go to bed, but I just want to get what's bothering me off my chest right now:

  • I am such an attention whore. I'm going to be writing some very personal thoughts I might not want you all to know, but I know I'm going to tell everybody about this site.
  • Women don't like me.
  • I don't feel close to my friends.
  • Shin Chan is actually funny.
Mostly the first one is bothering me. But I plan on going through all my insecurities in mind numbingly, masturbatory detail, in a way that I wish I could talk to people about, but feel guilty. I know no one wants to hear this shit, but whenever I begin to think about it, I just go numb, unable to think or feel. Maybe by writing about this stuff, I'll be able to think in detail about it, work some stuff out.

And yes, I am an attention whore. I'm totally fantasizing right now about some friend of mine reading this and talking to me about it, helping me out without my feeling guilty about dumping for pages and pages of texts.

I'm a pretty self-centered person, it's always been a quality I hate about myself. And lately I only really care about myself, I guess because I need so much work. So sorry in advance.

Add to the list: I say sorry way too much.

No comments: