Friday, December 14, 2007

Blog rules

I will post every night, even if it's just a quick "I'm too tired to write, I'm headed to bed."

This is supposed to be therapeutic, and so I need to do be sure I don't drop this. Take my Celexa every day, write every day. Besides, good blogs put up new content daily, making sure you want to check in.

The writing's rarely good, and it's all very self-centered, but hey, it's not for you, now is it? Hell, right now there isn't even a you. This "you" is just a way to make the whole process of diary writing less awkward. I can't do diaries because it seems pointless. This is a bad time in my life - I don't want to go back and read these. But maybe you do, so I write anyway. You see?

And while I'm talking about you, you should know this: I've found myself thinking up blog posts nearly 24/7 now. All my self-reflection now takes the form of "title: Shayne. Content: Well, here's the big one...."

So I have tons to write. And it seems like something new comes up every five minutes. I always wondered how a person writing one of these stupid personal blogs can come up with so much inanities. But today, for instance, I can think of twenty different subjects to write about. All in good time...

No comments: