Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Random Thoughts

I've got writers' block tonight, so I'm just going to jot down a few random thoughts:

  • I don't know why I'm missing Shayne so much lately. Obviously I've been missing her non-stop since we broke up, but the past few days my thoughts have been turning to her more and more. It's frustrating, to say the least, and I do feel powerless.
  • Bitches are real bitches. The tech woman at the Nature Conservatory actually requested that next time they need a technician, don't send me. See, she was pissed that the first time I went down, I said everything was fine. Then when it turned out it wasn't fine, it was just a very intermittent problem, I replaced her motherboard and forgot to update the BIOS. Now, without the BIOS update, her computer was fine. But apparently she demanded somebody come down there and update her BIOS, and that it NOT be me. Fine, I don't ever want to see her again. Well, it turns out today Randall, a fellow techie, called the place up, and the actual user of the laptop (not the bitch, she's just the IT person) gave him a "huh? everything's fine!", so Randall didn't come down. Now she's saying, no, Randall's incompetent, send me Joe. Well, you know what bitch? I'm going to Albany tomorrow. So suck it - I'll be back Friday. I hope the BIOS updating software works this time.
Bitch.
  • Why is it I feel so lonely? I used to never feel lonely. I think I became very dependent on others when I was with with Shayne, and now I feel... under appreciated, unloved. I know I have a large support network, but I don't know how to use it. Like I said earlier, I just need to stop caring. And yet, I feel like there's something missing in my life, something unfulfilled, and I don't know what it is, or how to fill it.
Maybe I just need to get laid.

No comments: